Due to my experience i found that fake people vary in degrees of fake-ness. So you can find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why tho? materialism and fake-ness are interconnected. when social media redefine beauty with what is fake, how can you expect people to be themselves? People are becoming fake without even noticing it. Actually I believe that nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fake-ness.
How to spot a fake person? Fake people are with levels of fake-ness, so they might have some of these trades or not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people.
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.