Where is the love ? Is it in the things you buy? Is it in your spouse? Is it in nature ? Or in food? Love is within you. It’s not an emotion or a an image ..a person ….a thing …a feeling etc. Love is energy. It’s the compound of life. Where there is love there is life
When you like someone you’re selfish. You want to own them. You don’t care if you hurt them through fulfilling your desire. But when you love someone you’re selfless. You care only about their happiness, even if it mean sacrificing your own. Its important to understand that love is pure, it’s from God. Only God can sustain you with love. Before you say you love someone test yourself with the explanation above. Inaddition see if you can LET GO of the person you love. If you failed, then I’m sorry to say YOU DON’T LOVE HIM / HER. Love shouldn’t make you needy. Once attachment is involved it’s not love but a lack in self-esteem. The sense of being incomplete.
Love is infinite. It shouldn’t fade or die simply because energy doesn’t die. Love is a strong nourishing energy that build life on earth. The love in your heart can increase as you ascend through levels of consciousness. Thus many individuals experience a shift in personality after waking up, from bitter and selfish to selfless and compassionate. The love in their hearts have been activated. They then attract more love by practicing love and so forth.
The moral of this blog is; don’t look for love, your not missing it! It’s within you. Just activate it through 2 things;
1. connecting with the true source of love, GOD.
2. Manifesting more love into your life through your actions .
What is the soul? Your soul is yourself. The reality of who you are. Indeed you’re nothing more than a deadless, formless and timeless soul. The idea that when your body get sick, your soul get sick which result into death is incorrect. Instead it’s because of a sick soul the body get sick. “We’re not a human beings having a spiritual experience, we’re spiritual beings having a human experience. ”
I want you to imagine a building as your body and it’s base as your soul. The building consist of a strong structure yet if something happens to the base the whole building will fall. On the other hand If something happens to the top of the building the base will remain unaffected. The structure of the building can always be rebuilt; but the base can’t be recovered without destroying the entire building including the base.
My point is, a healthy soul is essential for survival. You must have a strong base in Order to overcome all storms. The amazing thing about the human soul is that it doesn’t ask for much! It doesn’t require sleep or food or money etc. It already have a permemnent life. The only thing the soul needs is a connection with it’s creator. Thus a spiritual connection with god is important, it’s the only way the soul can charge itself and stay alive.
How do I practice spiritual Connection ?
Spiritual connection can be done through praying or meditating. Basically setting an alone time with god, taking to him and acknowledging him. The process of god consciousness is a door way for the soul to connect with it’s master. The absence or lack of this process can be described as heaviness in the chest and you can actually tell that your soul desire a connection with god… It’s very intoxicated by the materialistic world, it badly needs to rest.
How is the soul toxicated by the materialistic world?
The soul is of different nature than the body. The things that the body enjoy and desire; will not satisfy the soul. For example you see people with a sick soul and are very concentrated on the body needs. They arrive at a certain point where their soul breaks. Thus they try to heal it using all the materialistic things in this world but it just never heals.
Due to my experience, I found that fake people vary in degrees of fakeness. So you find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why? Because of the materialistic society we live in. Social media encourages people to become FAKE. It brain washes them with immortality. Thus nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fakeness.
How to spot a fake person? As i mentioned before, fake people are with levels of fakeness, so they might have some of these trades and not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people. Signs of fake people;
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.
For more understanding on the nature of fake people, Read my blog ” Who’s in control, you or your ego“.