Due to my experience, I found that fake people vary in degrees of fakeness. So you find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why? Because of the materialistic society we live in. Social media encourages people to become FAKe, to put on a false image of themselves. I actually believe that nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fakeness.
How to spot a fake person? Fake people are with levels of fakeness, so they might have some of these trades or not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people.
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.
For more understanding on the nature of fake people, Read my blog ” Who’s in control, you or your ego“.