Due to my experience, I found that fake people vary in degrees of fakeness. So you find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why? Because of the materialistic society we live in. Social media encourages people to become FAKe, to put on a false image of themselves. I actually believe that nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fakeness.
How to spot a fake person? Fake people are with levels of fakeness, so they might have some of these trades or not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people.
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.
For more understanding on the nature of fake people, Read my blog ” Who’s in control, you or your ego“.
Nobody is hurting us. Instead we hurt ourselves through others. If we don’t turn our focus inward & become conscious of our nature. We’ll allow the past to repeat it’s patterns.
What do you mean by our nature? “Humans are like the moon, with a bright side and a dark side”. We all have an ego (the dark side). Some let it grow and others don’t. The ego feeds on negative low energy, such as anger, drama, fear, sadness, conflicts, hate and jealousy ..etc.
How does it feed on these emotions? The ego see such emotional state as a chance to activate itself through the emotion. So you find yourself getting angry over little meaningless things or get offended by everything neutral etc… If so, understand that it’s not you but your ego trying to take over you. Once the ego activate itself it grow and become powerful. If u let it keep growing through the negativity; it will eventually control you.
Why people who are driven by the ego are very reactive? Their ego jumps as soon as it finds an opportunity for conflicts or drama. Another nature of the ego is that it’s an ego! It only validate itself and it’s not fair. It takes a conscious human to recognise and admit’s his mistake, which is impossible with the ego. Ego is unconsciousness. It’s not your true self, instead your dark side. Therefore, I excuse unconscious people for their action and i think we should all do so. however, To fight the ego you must BECOME CONSCIOUS OF IT. Yes! As simple as this. Recognise it, watch it and accept it. When you The ego will shrink in size and diminish by time when you notice it’s existence.
Note: The state of no-ego; This state is the state of total awareness and self control. It’s inner peace and calmness. You will experience such life changing bless❤.
Two of my favourite people combined in one video 👌💯
I noticed that self realisation is always misunderstood. Self realisation is basically looking within yourself. Acknowledging yourself as a being, completely with all your flaws. Self realisation process usually happens during hardships. Because that’s when we get challenged and forced to grow into the best version of ourselves AWARENESS IS THE DOOR TO CHANGE.
Whether you’re motivated by pain or you’re lucky enough to have a supportive source of love. Either way you need to push. You have to do the work and put tremendous amount of effort. Life can bless you with something. But if you don’t deserve it, it wont be long until you lose it. The key to owning something permemnently is to EARN IT.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS WITHIN YOU. Yes! This statement is absolutely true, you are gifted. Yet you have a duty to give. You need to do your part in order for god to manifest your dreams. For some the effort required is greater than others. The battles and suffering is doubled. But the reward is also doubled. In every battle you grow in knowledge; imagine how wise you will become at the end. This shows us the mercy and blessing of god on us. That even through the hardships there’s GOOD for us. We’re always blessed. What a beautiful reality. ❤