I was in a gathering the other day where everybody BRAGED, Showed off what they have or did. Naturally I just don’t like talking about myself, especially showing off! So i stayed silent. The following days I realized the change in attitude of people around me. Obviously the one who showed off the most or in the society’s eyes is “Great” and “Wealthy ” was given respect and honnor. Where for me I was discounte and i got taken by the negativity.
Suddenly it hitted me ..” Just because I don’t show off my greatness, doesnt mean i’m not great“. It’s insane how we can think less of ourselves and believe in other’s opinion of us. Yet worst, make it our reality. We live in an age where Trend is stronger than one’s own voice. Indeed, the society tremendously influence how we perceive ourselves.
THE ASCH CONFORMITY EXPERIMENT; is a psychological experiment done in the 1950’s. The experiment revealed the degree to which a person’s opinion is influenced by those of groups. It proved that the society can suppress our voice. In fact, people were willing to ignore the reality and give an incorrect answer inorder to conform to the rest of the group. See for yourself ;
You’re great and you don’t need to prove it! No, you don’t need to mimic the false greatness (The Greatness measured with materialistic ownership). Greatness is already within you. True greatness in what’s inside you. At the end of life the only memory will be left of you after you die, is the memories you gave to others. Not your big house or your fancy cars, but how many hearts you’ve touched.
ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IS AN ACT OF INTELLIGENCE IN A WORLD FULL OF CONFORMIST _ Nikola Tesla.
Due to my experience, I found that fake people vary in degrees of fakeness. So you find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why? Because of the materialistic society we live in. Social media encourages people to become FAKe, to put on a false image of themselves. I actually believe that nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fakeness.
How to spot a fake person? Fake people are with levels of fakeness, so they might have some of these trades or not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people.
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.
For more understanding on the nature of fake people, Read my blog ” Who’s in control, you or your ego“.
People talk about “winning” and “losing“. But winning what ?? Money? is this really what life is about? Is losing really a loss? …Life is nothing but different levels of consciousness for everyone. There’re no WINNERS or LOSERS. we’re in this together. We’re one. Inferiority and superiority are creation of the ego, not the human reality.
The problem with a winner loser mindset is that it defines you with a worldly achievement. Everything that arises dies. Every new life cycle require an ending of another cycle. In order to have an UP there must be a DOWN. However, getting attached to the UP through self definition “winner” is basically allowing yourself to go DOWN with that UP.
Don’t allow the winner mentality to destroy you. Don’t give it power by attaching yourself to it. You are not a winner or a loser, you’re yourself. Whatever happens in the external world is not you. Don’t chase things or people! The state of absolute power comes when you’re CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING AND ATTACHED TO NOTHING. I kid you not when I stopped needing or chasing things, everything came to me. There’s a hidden power in detaching yourself.
LETTING GO OF ALL THINGS ATTRACT EVERYTHING. – law of attraction.
The law of detachment insures you that your burning desire will manifest once you LET GO . You see! when you hold on into something so tight it will slip away, your pressure will hurt it. Leaving a room for air is necessary to energy flow. Sure! Have a burning desire that drives you out of bed everyday. But not a Need that destroy you and whatever you love. If your goal didn’t get manifested, you need to your energy align your energy with your goal. You need to vibrate in the same frequency as what you’re trying to attract. Because in quantum physics energies with the same wave length and frequency travel together.
BECOME CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING AND ATTACHED TO NOTHING. I know how hard it is to let go of something you desperately want. indeed it’s human nature cling on things and resist change. But the truth is you don’t need what you’re seeking and you can live without it. If you truly needed it, god would have blessed you with it right away. You’re already complete, Believe in yourself and the universe.