I was in a gathering the other day where everybody BRAGED, Showed off what they have or did. Naturally I just don’t like talking about myself, especially showing off! So i stayed silent. The following days I realized the change in attitude of people around me. Obviously the one who showed off the most or in the society’s eyes is “Great” and “Wealthy ” was given respect and honnor. Where for me I was discounte and i got taken by the negativity.
Suddenly it hitted me ..” Just because I don’t show off my greatness, doesnt mean i’m not great“. It’s insane how we can think less of ourselves and believe in other’s opinion of us. Yet worst, make it our reality. We live in an age where Trend is stronger than one’s own voice. Indeed, the society tremendously influence how we perceive ourselves.
THE ASCH CONFORMITY EXPERIMENT; is a psychological experiment done in the 1950’s. The experiment revealed the degree to which a person’s opinion is influenced by those of groups. It proved that the society can suppress our voice. In fact, people were willing to ignore the reality and give an incorrect answer inorder to conform to the rest of the group. See for yourself ;
You’re great and you don’t need to prove it! No, you don’t need to mimic the false greatness (The Greatness measured with materialistic ownership). Greatness is already within you. True greatness in what’s inside you. At the end of life the only memory will be left of you after you die, is the memories you gave to others. Not your big house or your fancy cars, but how many hearts you’ve touched.
ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IS AN ACT OF INTELLIGENCE IN A WORLD FULL OF CONFORMIST _ Nikola Tesla.
What is the soul? Your soul is yourself. The reality of who you are. Indeed you’re nothing more than a deadless, formless and timeless soul. The idea that when your body get sick, your soul get sick which result into death is incorrect. Instead it’s because of a sick soul the body gets sick. “We’re not a human beings having a spiritual experience, we’re spiritual beings having a human experience. ”
I want you to imagine a building as your body and it’s base as your soul. The building consist of a strong structure yet if something happens to the base the whole building will fall off . On the other hand If something happens to the top structure the base will remain unaffected. The structure of the building can always be rebuilt; but the base can’t be recovered without destroying the entire building including the base.
My point is, a healthy soul is essential for survival. You must have a strong base in Order to overcome all storms of life. The amazing thing about the human soul is that it doesn’t ask for much! It doesn’t require sleep or food or money etc… It already have a permemnent life. The only thing the soul needs is a connection with it’s creator, thus a spiritual connection with god is important, it’s the only way the soul can charge itself and stay alive.
- How do I practice spiritual Connection ?
Spiritual connection can be done through praying or meditating. Basically setting an alone time with god, taking to GOD and acknowledging GOD’S existence. The process of god consciousness is a door way for the soul to connect with it’s master. The absence or lack of this process can be described as heaviness in the chest and you can actually tell that your soul exhausted and intoxicated by the materialistic world.
- How is the soul toxicated by the materialistic world?
The soul have a different nature than the body. The things that the body enjoy and desire; will not satisfy the soul. For example you see people with a sick soul and are very determined on the body’s needs. sadly they reach a certain point where their soul breaks.
Due to my experience, I found that fake people vary in degrees of fakeness. So you find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why? Because of the materialistic society we live in. Social media encourages people to become FAKe, to put on a false image of themselves. I actually believe that nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fakeness.
How to spot a fake person? Fake people are with levels of fakeness, so they might have some of these trades or not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people.
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.
For more understanding on the nature of fake people, Read my blog ” Who’s in control, you or your ego“.