Technology and culture are deeply interrelated. If technology change, social culture will change. Just how the industrial revolution turned people into a industrial humans; with different values and mass pursuers. The same thing will happen today! Indeed our contemporary experience of reality is not a new age, but time repeating itself.
The greatest unawareness of our time is the affect of rapid change in technology on an individual. Humans are usually repellent to change. But when change is enforced a great confusion is born, in our case a mass confusion where the truth is no longer distinguished. Philosophers call such a crisis “A Future Shock . Undoubtedly people will adapt to advanced technology over time. Yet not everybody will “get it”. The majority of people will be confused which will lead to mental illness. Because the human brain is designed to protect when attacked and a future shock is a mental attack.
How to survive in a future shock?
- Accept the situation, to heal you must accept. Change can be difficult at time. Matter of fact everyone deals with change differently. Don’t rush yourself, just work on yourself until you digest the reality. Have a positive mindset and eventually you will adapt.
- Learn to unlearn, relearn and learn. In my opinion mind flexibility is Laterally the only key to future survival. In order to develop this skill need to constantly doing new things, exposing yourself to new experiences and don’t get too attached to any fixed form or title.
The theory of paralle universes is also called omniverse, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes including the universe in which we live. Together,these universes comprise everything that exists. If so is true, then the universe consist of multiple parallel realities, each reality represent a possibility. Your present choice is what determin your reality. You can change your destiny by just choosing between the possibilities. Destiny is made up of two parts; one that is under your control and a part that’s controlled by “God” the creator of these universes .
Lets take an example, imagine Tom walking down the street and happen to see an ice cream shop. The fact that Tom reached such destination is a blessing from God/ tom’s destiny. However, Tom’s control is to choose whether to take this opportunity or not. Until Tom make up his mind, there exist countless possibilities. Like him buying an ice cream, him not buying an ice, him buying a shake instead, him only using the bathroom or walking away from the ice cream shop…etc. Each of Tom’s possibilities is represented in a future parallel reality. Once Tom make up his mind, he will experience the chosen reality.
What’s crucial to understand is that if Tom have choosen not to eat an ice cream someone else will eat his ice cream. His opportunity will become someone else’s reality, if he didn’t choose it. This applies on everything in life. If you don’t accept the money, the money will go to someone else. If you don’t eat the food, it will get eaten by someone else and so on… This’s the law of life, to every giver there’s a receiver. You have multiple possibilities, but only one opportunity. So it’s either you choose to give and there will be a receiver or you take in place of those who gave away their opportunity. Another way to think about it is to every present there’s the absence of it.
The society link thinking with intelligence and engraved the idea that “ the more you think the smarter you are“. But is it really true? Does thinking improve your intelligence….A certain degree of thinking is healthy but if crossed it become overthinking. Which is a word used to describe limitless-thinking. The brain as an organ demand it’s rest. So an exaggerated amount of thinking can actually fatigue the brain. Another negative impact of overthinking is distraction from the real world. more like “living inside your head”mentally moving in a limited space of thought And failing to think out of the box.
Is the thinking the only function of the brain?
No, the brain is not made only to THINK. indeed thinking is not suppose to be done all day long. Thinking must be put to use only when required, other times it’s best to stop thinking. When you don’t think you finally shift into the NOW. you become fully present at the moment. Such shift opens the door to creativity. Physical activities in general can help your mind to rest and turn your focus outward (from the mind into the body). No thinking reconnect you with your body and the world around you in action. In other words you become ALIVE.
Albert Einstein once said _“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me”
NO THINKING = FULL CONSCIOUSNESS
I can’t strop thinking!! and I don’t know what to do when I’m not thinking?
it’s impossible to know the state of consciousness when you are thinking about it. You can only experience consciousness. Think of consciousness as a mystery that needs to be discovered. What I personally do to easily shift my focus from mind to body, is concentrating on something outside of myself…Like my breathing, sound, the silence in-between the sound, the environment or even on one of my body parts. Once I reach my goal i simply reflect or imagine. Conscious is like a muscle, the more you practice it the most likely you will live in it.
Due to my experience, I found that fake people vary in degrees of fakeness. So you find a person who’s fake yet not very harmful, while another is super toxic in nature. Why? Because of the materialistic society we live in. Social media encourages people to become FAKe, to put on a false image of themselves. I actually believe that nowadays everybody is infected with a degree of fakeness.
How to spot a fake person? Fake people are with levels of fakeness, so they might have some of these trades or not all. The people who’re slightly fake are harder to spot than toxic people.
1. Attention seeker; A fake person is always hungry for attention and drama. It have to do with his/her ego nature.
2. Showing off all the time; again this subconscious attitude is done by the ego and sense of being incomplete or less than others.
3. They only respect people with power; here where they ” PLAY DIRTY”! Fake people are manipulative experts and super target focused. If they want something from you, they will do anything to get you to like them. It’s also called being TWO FACED or USING OTHERS .
4. They’re a gossiping machine; Fake people love to gossip. They have a sneaky communication habit, Which is not expressing their opinion honesty or directly.
5. They criticize others to make themselves look good. Fake people are very ego based. They’re unable to love or care for anyone other than themselves. They just think of themselves as superior to everyone.
6. They have a big mouth; Fake people will be the first to give promises and big words, yet do nothing at all. They love playing the HERO or Painting a perfect image of themselves .
7. They’re very reactive; Fake people react over everything! They often look for drama and conflicts. So you might find them a little too nosy.
For more understanding on the nature of fake people, Read my blog ” Who’s in control, you or your ego“.
For any parent their mindset shift from “ free” to “responsible ” after having a child. As if a heavy weight have dropped on their shoulders. The ego find this an opportunity to grow! It fools you into defining yourself with a parenting role. Thus a mother will play the mother role on her child and gets extremely angry if her child doesn’t follow along. It’s not just a role to her! it’s her identity, who she think she is. Obviously this creates a lot of trouble in a family dynamic. Parents cling on their child’s freedom, emotionally abusing and criticising, all under the role of “parents“. Unfortunately, such madness will cause serious damage in a child’s personality, for example the inability to become irresponsible or decisive. In some severe conditions the child might never recover from playing the role of a ” child “.
Parents! I understand the profound love you’ve for your children. Yet true love can never be expressed through the ego. The ego always seek conflicts to validate itself and the role of a parent is nothing more than a tool for the ego to stay alive inside you. In addition the superior parent role creates a boundary between the child and his parent. Because any relationship that include the ego is inauthentic.
If you really love your child and is concerned about him/ her, ask yourself these questions every time you catch yourself playing the Parent role.
1. Did I like it when my parents did ( your reaction to the situation) this to me ?
2. Is their a better way I can deliver my message ?
3. Who is the better teacher experience or what I’m going to say right now ?
4. What’s the worst case scenario of this situation ?
5. Is my actions and words showing love or the otherwise?
6. Do i really want my child to become the best? And is the “best” other than himself ?
- You can still be a parent without playing the role of a parent!
Give your child love. Give them care & knowledge but through friendship; become their life supportive companion and not a superior parent. The best thing you can do is to be YOURSELF. Be real. ONLY REAL THINGS CAN INFLUENCE OTHERS.
Let life teach them! yes, I understand you dont want your child to do the same mistakes you’ve done. But let’s be real; did you learn through experience or words ? Don’t forget that your experience made you into who you are today. So please! give your child SPACE…Let them be, experience and grow. SPACE is truly the most thing they need. Let go of your attachment Now! for the sake of your children.
So you are depressed! Let me ask you a few questions before you scroll further.
- Why are you depression? ..
- Do you actually care about the “thing” that made you depressed?
- Do you think you have control over your reality?
Often people say “You can’t control what happen to you, you can only control what how you react to it”. But what if I told you “you can control both“…The external reality is a reflection of the inner state. When you get your inner self healed, the external world will automatically align. The only reason you’re depressed is because you’re focused on the negative, on what you think you don’t have control on and what you focus on grows. As a circumstance you’re allowing your depression to grow beyond your happiness.
The truth is there’s no good or bad, everything is neutral by nature. Our mind is the instrument that define things. When your mind patterns is defining everything as “BAD”, no wonder why you’re depressed! Negative thinking patterns produce negative emotions and the emotions then create a reaction that attract a certain reality. You’re reaction controls the event, the event doesn’t control your reaction. Furthermore, The reaction you give is the product of an emotion . the emotion is born from a certain mindset or what we call a perspective. It’s like a chain reaction where one thing drag the rest. For example when you’re stuck in a traffic jam you can simply enjoy the sunset view ( turning this moment into joy) or dwel on the fact that you’re “stuck in the crowd”.
The key to happiness is to look at everything as it is, with a neutral perspective. No judgment and exactly how Shakespeare said ” NOTHING IS GOOD OR BAD BUT THINKING MAKES IT SO “. No situation is either good or bad, instead our thoughts is what define every situation. When you start perceiving things from a neutral perspective we will realise the sense of ease to accepting the situation as it is. which then will allow the energy to flow.